7.15.2013

Love & Nov/Dec 2011


Thank you for the love and comments about our return to the blog world.  Our love goes right back to you!!!!

No.  We are not expecting a third baby biscuit.  I have re-read the last post several times and don't know how anyone would get that idea.  Funny, but not pregnant.  Sorry :-(

November and December of 2011 were INCREDIBLY BUSY!!!!  Lil' Bear turned the Big 0-1 and like the AWESOME mom I am I took no pictures.  Not true.  I think I took 5, but the poor guy had 2 parties with no pictures.  I don't think he'll mind because he had pink-eye and a fever at his first party.

Here are a couple:

 The Birthday Boy (and his Sissy)

The one pic of his #2 cake

The babies had fun playing with cousins they don't get to see very often......



 These two look rough, but they had fun :-)

On to Christmas!!  We got in the mood for gift-giving by exercising our creativity............


Or by staying out of the way and entertaining ourselves :-)  He was very proud of himself for moving his seat on his own :-)


Christmas came and we enjoyed family time and sharing gifts......

So funny and "not right" all at the same time!
This girl loves her some shoes!
We named him BullsEye



That's pretty much our Thanksgiving/Christmas for 2011.  We love getting to spend time with family and friends, especially ones we don't get to see for long periods of time (which is almost everyone now).
Well, now we're up to 2012 so I'm only a year behind :-D  I'll insert some more current happenings to keep it interesting ;-)  Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Some great pictures there. Glad to see them. Wish that we lived closer to be able for my son to play with his cousins as well.