7.24.2013

January/February 2012


After the craziness of November and December, we decided to take a break and relax.  You know, kick up our feet.....



Join a band.......?


We enjoyed a lovely tea party.  This is around Valentine's Day and I can't find any of those pics :-(  Not to worry, I did a Valentine's Post last year :-)


Great-Grandma sent some very fun color tablets for bath time.

 VERY FUN!

Anyone else dying over the little cheeks, cuz I L.O.V.E. them!!
We did mani/pedis with fabulous organic nail polish courtesy of an auntie.  I never thought I'd say this, but I really enjoy doing "girly" stuff with my girl.


 Can you see why? :-)


And, last but not least, we tried new things.  When I say "we," I mean Lil' Bear tried puppy snacks.

They did not go over well......


March will most likely get it's own post as we had a pretty busy month, but I've got some other things to share, so keep reading!

Now, go give your baby/babies a hug and a genuine smile ~ especially if it's been a rough day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Love it. Please keep them coming. It's my only way to see them growing up.