7.10.2013

Let's Talk About Blogs, Baby!


Any one have Salt-N-Pepa running through their head, too? 

No? 

Just me?? 

Okay, then. 

To say that my blogging has been sporadic would be a gross understatement.  I just haven't done it.

And it makes me sad :-(  I tend to get lost in our day-to-day and get caught up in just doing stuff.  Surprisingly enough, some of you out there want to know what we're up to and enjoy seeing pictures of what we're doing (or making a mess of).

More often than naught, I think in terms of blog posts.  Weird, I know, but I do.  Maybe I just need to sit down and put those thoughts onto the internet..........

I'd like to do a month by month catch up of what we've done since our last real post, but don't hold your breath.  I'll do my best to deliver, but please, keep breathing.  If you pass out, you won't see if I posted :-)

We have a bunch going on and even more on my heart I want to share, but let's just take this one day at a time.

I know these two have missed having their sweet faces posted :-)


Hopefully, you'll hear from us soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still stop by to see if anything new appears. Please keep the blogs coming. The pictures are the only thing due to the distance between us.