1.06.2010

Our Year, Part II

In August, we did some fun things like go to Grandpa's place. Sis had fun playing with Grandpa....
I had fun meeting some cows and a turtle!
I love making new friends (even if the turtle really didn't want to play)!
October was Halloween month and Mama made Sis her very first costume.

I think she was the prettiest sunflower ever.
In November, Mama and Daddy left me with some friends while they went to visit my cousin who was getting baptized. Sis got to spend lots of time with our Aunt and Cuz. Both these little girls are sooooooo cute!

Our cousin did really good during the ceremony,.......

but I don't think Sis looks too happy to be wearing a dress;)

On the way home, they stopped in St. Louis and saw the Arch. Made for some pretty cool pictures!
I did get to go on the next trip, but while Sis was having fun with our other cousins,.....

I got stuck doing this...

Yep, that's me....in the yard......all alone. Who wouldn't want dog hair in their house?!? That just means you got to play with me!
December means Christmas! The fun part is opening and playing with gifts. The important part is remembering the best gift any of us has ever been given - the gift of salvation through faith in Jesus. This Christmas was fun because I got to see what Sis had in her stocking and under the tree. Of course, I had to see what I had first.


Sis had fun opening her gift and stocking, too. It didn't take her long to figure out how to work her toys!


Then, we had to clean up our Christmas mess. Sis got right to work,

and I took on the tough job of supervising.

It was rough, but it had to be done.
If you made it to the end of this long post, YAY!!! We love and appreciate all of our blog friends and their comments. Remember, we don't use anyone's name and I can't publish your comments if someone's real name is in them. Nicknames are okay. We pray your new year is even more full with blessings, laughter, and love than the last.

Happy New Year!! - Sebastian & Sis

3 comments:

the-b-scenes said...

Haha! Poor Sabastian...We still love playing with you~ you're just as much fun OUTSIDE:p By the way, Sis is the most cutest sunflower I've ever seen!!!

Amy said...

YAY for the photo of Sebastian and Baby Girl. We love it! And yay for a new post :)

Aces and Eights said...

Fat boy, K-dog and "G" miss you guys! love the new pics and the new post! love you. Aunt and Uncle A