I know the picture is upside down, but I can't get it to upload to the blog in the same format that I saved it in. Anyway, in March, Sis made her debut.

Not quite big enough for me to play with yet. It's a good thing I'm patient.
Mama waited until May to have our big family baby shower so that everyone would be able to come. There were pretty flowers and lots of goodies to snack on. Did I get any of that? No. That's okay, I need to watch my figure.


Sis got to spend time with her great-grandparents:
And one of her other great-grandmas (we have 2 great-grandmas, 1 step-great-grandma, and 1 great-great-grandma!)
In June, Sis took her first plane ride to the West Coast. I hear she did really well on the plane and even put her feet in the ocean!

She sure did do a lot for only being two months old! This post is getting long, so I will break it up into two posts for you. Maybe a nap in between is called for.....?
No comments:
Post a Comment