12.09.2009

Cousin R's Baptism / Thanksgiving

The family recently left me with my friend George so they could go to Kentucky and see Uncle A, Aunt J, and Cousin R. They also got to hang out with J's family!

I hear that Cousin R did really well at the baptism. She is using her buttons when she wants to talk now and is real flirt for attention from all the guys! She is walking very well and growing up sooo fast. I saw these pictures and wanted to share them cause R was so pretty in her dress.

......

grrrrr.... I must admit that I got a little jealous when I smelled their dog Toby on everything but I'll get over it... He smelled like he was scared of me anyway!

Here's the pics; R and Sis are hanging out, aren't they cute??











2 comments:

BEK said...

What a beautiful girl!

Cheri said...

Hey there Sebastian...tell your momma we need more picture of that little sis of yours! I hear she is more adorable every day! Pleeeeeeese!