8.11.2012

Randomness

Are you ready for some random?  Cuz that's what we do best 'round here :-)  If you don't want to see a bunch of pictures of the cutest little lovies ever ~ stop reading right now.  For real.  Consider yourself warned ;-)


We like to have the occasional camp-out in the living room.  I mean, really.  Ya gotta love fort building if you have littles running around.

Then, when you're done camping, take the bedding and make yummy little burritos.  They're pretty sweet!

I never thought I'd see my little girly-girl get under a vehicle, but she climbed right under with Daddy and got straight to work.  Then, she came in and told me how sweaty she was from "working sooooooo hard!"  I.love.her.


These last two are just because I think they are precious and my daughter either shies away from the camera or does something like what you see here.  It's getting more difficult to get good pics of Lil' Bear because he's either moving too fast or he wants to see what's going on behind the camera.  They'll learn to pose....... maybe :-)

*Thank you for the love and encouragement from my last post.  We are so thankful for the friendships we have grown into and for you who faithfully keep-up with us/our blog.  You rock!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Cute!