8.14.2012

Hats

So, I was cooking supper one evening and went to get my strainer/colander thingy.

Not there.  Okay.  Maybe I put it away.

Um, not there either.  Soooooooo, where does a person put their strainer/colander thingy?

Of course!  Duh!!!!  Silly me ~ I forgot that they are actually hats.

It never ceases to amaze me what my babies can get in to.  Just a sad reminder that they won't be babies for long :-(


Admit it.  They're cute. 

It's okay.  I know ;-)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post was great! Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of the "hats". They're cute!

Cheri said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE! Just now catching up with your blog. Where is this move taking you?

Somehow I fear it is not closer to us. :(

K-Dog's Blog said...

I think the little guys looks like a future Brad Pitt!! sooo cute :) I know they did not get their looks from B ;-)