8.04.2011

Lunch with Daddy

Almost every week, my family goes to meet Daddy for lunch. I got to go a few times when it was cooler and they met at the park. Now, it is too hot and I prefer to stay home and enjoy the quiet.
One little girl gets very excited on these days and loves, loves, loves to get dressed up for her lunch date.

She dresses herself, picks out her own accessories (she almost never leaves the house without her purple bag) and tells Mama how she wants her hair done.

She was stoked to wear this outfit for Daddy's birthday. He must be one special guy for Sis to go through all that effort every week....
Of course, the rest of the week is spent more like this.

What a goober........:)

2 comments:

the-b-scenes said...

Oh my.....how gorgeous. SIS, I love your style. Missing you!!!!

Amy said...

Oh my, she's a big girl! How sad; but she's soo soo pretty!