8.18.2011

For Bean

Our cousin, Bean, isn't here yet. We won't get to meet him until Dec./Jan.-ish. However, he is already a persuasive little guy. He informed me that I was slacking in my blogging and needed to remedy that.

Bean, this blog's for you!

Be glad that you are the older brother if your mommy and daddy have any more babies after you. Lil' Bear isn't so fortunate.....

Be glad this will most likely never happen to you, Bean.

Don't worry. Your mommy has enough fun outfits, accessories, and photo ops planned that you'll be embarrassed enough :-) I'm here for you, man.

And, the older sibling inflicting the fashion faux paus.....

Or, her preferred side....

Ridiculous.

They do play well together, so you'll be able to have fun with your younger brothers/sisters. I guess we should wait to see how your mommy does getting you here before I go talking about brothers and sisters.....
Anyway, Sis and Lil' Bear do have fun together.

Even in the car.

It's good to have at least one brother or sister. I know George would appreciate it, especially when you get to the moving, hair-pulling age.
There you go, Bean. We can't wait to meet you!!!! Until then, be nice to your mommy - she's the one who feeds you.

No comments: