Y'all ready for a short tour of the Emerald Isle?
Away we go!!!
Daddy and Mama arrived in Dublin, did some sight-seeing and then drove out to the "country." It was hard to take a bad picture from what I've seen......
On the way, they did some tasting. Daddy's tasting....
He stopped by Locke's Distillery for a bit of local whiskey.And Mama's tasting....
Apparently, Mama would have a Pavlovian response every time she saw one of those ice cream cones. Then, they spent a few days at an incredible manor house. OHHHHHH!! I would just LOVE to run around there!

Yes. That is a full-grown tiger pelt on the wall with the master staircase.If any of you are John Wayne fans, Daddy and Mama visited where "The Quiet Man" was filmed. Those of you who haven't seen this movie, should. It's fun.

Then, on to hike up to the tallest sea cliffs in Europe.
Mama is essentially 10 feet away from the edge of the cliff. Too bad the weather wasn't more clear :(Daddy and Mama said everywhere they went, the locals were very friendly....
I personally think they look kinda smelly.
From the stories I've heard, it sounds like they had a blast and are planning to go back. I just wanted to share a few of their pics with you (I don't think there's room for all 500). Don't worry, that last pic is just some cool headstones. That's all. Nothing else to read into.
1 comment:
Beautiful! Congrats on 10 years!
Post a Comment