How many of you are freaking out over the heading for this post?:) Don't worry, my family's not going any where any time soon.
However, one member of my family is on the move. You guys remember L-Dawg?
He shall now be known as Lil' Bear cuz that's what we call him all the time. There's the name change.Still with me? Try to keep up cuz this guy's fast!
Yes. This guy....
Lil' Bear started crawling just before he turned 7 months old. Lord, help me! This kid gets into everything!!
It doesn't matter where he goes, or what he gets into, he just loves to go!
Lil' Bear keeps going and going and going........ He makes me tired. Very tired.
Man, I wish I had abs like that! I'm telling you - now that Lil' Bear is mobile, he and Sis are ridiculous.I know I have some catching up to do, so I will shoot for bi-weekly posts to share some of the fun we've had.
Thanks for stickin' with me if you made it this far. See you soon, friends!
2 comments:
Oh my! you are now one busy mama (dog)!! Cute baby! Need sis pics!
YAY! I'm so glad you're back to blogging again. I've missed you.
Post a Comment