3.30.2011

Her Last Day - A Mama Post

Today is my baby girl's last day of being one. Tomorrow, she will be two. I am feeling a bit emotional about this.... It's like I waited for her to be able to talk and crawl and walk and play so we could do things together; now she is growing at the speed of light and all I want is for her to stay little.

Sis is my beautiful, funny, energetic, to-smart-for-her-own-good, creative, talented, caring, loving daughter. Watching her grow and learn has been a blessing that I am truly thankful God gave me. She teaches me new things and drives me to be a better person ~ mostly because she is a mimic/parrot & I don't want her to pick up my bad habits =P

Baby Girl, I love you more than you know - at least until you have a little blue-eyed wonder of your own :)

2 comments:

the-b-scenes said...

Happy Birthday SIS!!! Your Uncle, Aunt and cousins love you so much...We prayed for your arrival for so years:) Tell your Mommy that those emotions only gets tougher the older you get. LOTS of giggles, hugs and kisses!!!
B,K,K & A

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love, love love!!