8.31.2009

Random Pictures

Mama's camera is beyond broken. Not to worry, her & Daddy are shopping for a new one. Until then, her cell phone works for now and Mama has some good friends who share their pictures with her. For all of you who have been asking for pictures, I hope this is okay for now. We love all our blogger friends and family!
This is from a trip to our cousins' house. There was barely enough room for me in this tiny house!Sis has learned that she likes to sit up like a big girl. I can't believe she's already 5 months old!

She did not like to put her feet in the ocean, though. It was worth the picture anyway.

Mama said something cheesy about Sis being her Valentine in July.....I think girls are just weird.

We'll end this long post on a good note. Sis looks about as happy as I do at bathtime. Mama said she just didn't like having her hair played with so much. A girl with a mohawk?!? Can you blame her?
Until next time!

2 comments:

J-Mag said...

Sebastian, you look really cute in your new little house. Tucker misses you. --Aunt Amy

Valerie said...

Sis is wearing Karlee's outfit...precious!