Let's start with the obvious - I did not put off blogging for 5 weeks (do you have any idea how long it takes to type on the keyboard when you don't have any fingers?!?) because I was off doing other puppy things. I did not roll around so much on Mama & Daddy's bed that I unmade it and got my hair all over their sheets. I did not decide that I've been feeling a little left out the last couple of weeks and I definitely did not try to get between Mama and Sis to get myself some attention (I don't have to tell you this did not go over how I hoped it would). I did not walk within 5 feet of a cat on an outing and not know it was there until Daddy told me because my senses and skills are pretty near perfect. I most definitely, absolutely did not sleep on the couch while Mama and Sis were out and drool the equivalent of a small swimming pool. Then, you know that Mama didn't sit in it and she wasn't upset that she got a wet surprise and I totally didn't get into trouble because I am so cute.
Pictures are on their way!
No comments:
Post a Comment