


Sis really did have a good time - she slept through most of it. After they got home, Sis decided it was time for a nap. She started out snuggled up in her blanket.....
I guess she got hot. I got to play with my rope. Mama said I was really cute and told me to stay still while she took a picture. I had to sneeze and that's what she ended up with a picture of.
Our neighborhood friends used our playset to put on story time for us. It was something about a duck and cattails or something. I don't know, I was more interested in the real ducks next door who are camera shy (much to Mama's frustration).

4 comments:
Lil Sis is so precious and beautiful!
Ohmgosh, I can't believe they have a swimsuit her size. She's so precious. I love your picture too Sebastian!!!
Yeah for pictures of lil' sis!
I like the baby's hat, she's workin' it. --Amy M.
Post a Comment