8.06.2013

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


I feel like my head is going to explode!!  There is so much in it and I don't know where to start to let it all out!

Whew! 

*Deep breath* 

Okay.  Like I said, I have a ton of stuff going on in my head that I feel overwhelmed.  When I feel overwhelmed, I tend to shut down instead of going head on.  I think this post is going to be more of an outline of what's to come, but I needed to post something or I was going to lose it!


You think I'm kidding.....


In no particular order, we have:

~ Homeschooling.  Yep, we're gonna homeschool and it's coming up fast!

~ Exercise.  I think I may be getting to be obsessed with working out.  I think about it as much as I think in blog post headings.......

~ Finishing our "Catch Up" series so y'alls can be current with our craziness.

~ Spirituality.  My struggles, failures, growth(?) and needing to be better at loving God than I am right now.

It doesn't look like much when I lay it all out like that, but those categories are pretty hefty.

I We would appreciate your prayer support as we begin our homeschool journey.  Since we're just starting preschool, we're not really using curriculum.  I am thankful for the wonderful free lesson plans on the internet and everyone who has given us all the educational books we have.  I want to focus on helping Sis learn to enjoy learning, solidify the basics she already knows and figuring out what works best for our family as far as structure and style.

There you have it.  Confused?  Overloaded??  Me, too!  At least we're in this together ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I would let you know that I still check for updates. Thanks for posting!