I tried to get this done yesterday, but it didn't happen. Anyway, here is a short slide show of our little man. I tried to do a collage of pics, but I'm pretty ignorant and need to do a tutorial on all things iPhoto and blogging or something. I think I like this better anyway because this is one of his favorite songs and he is just such a happy little guy :-)
We love you, Lil' Bear!!!!
4 comments:
Your little man, my Precious Handsome Little Man is awesome. Perfect song for him. It fits. He is a happy Little Man because he is much loved by those who know him. Happy 2nd Precious Handsome Little Man. :* :) ()
WOW! Wonderful! Love it! Thanks.
Very Cute! Imagine what your kids would look like with flour decorated all over them :)
LT ~ you would know since you threw flour all over their mama back in the day :-) how are you and your babies doing?
Post a Comment