7.16.2012

UhtOh!

It has come to my attention that someone implied there would be 4th of July pics posted on this blog.

Then, said individual forgot to take his/her camera to a holiday BBQ and didn't even have the good sense to use the camera on his/her phone.

Do not worry, my sweet friends.  This person will be dealt with accordingly.  We here at Sebastian's Place apologize with deepest sincerity for any inconvenience and dashing your hopes of seeing some sweet baby/fireworks pictures.

However, we did see some of this:



The fire wasn't that big & was controlled by a volunteer firefighter to prevent the fireworks from setting the entire field on fire.

Have you ever tried to keep a curious 18 month old out of fire?  That boy makes me tired :-)

Speaking of, I was going through some old photos while I was downloading new ones and found some that just made me stop and appreciate my lovelies.  It breaks my heart that they aren't babies any more, but amazes me that I love them so much more now than I did when they were born.  I didn't think it was possible, but I love them more and more every day.

Few things are better than a mother's love.  The love between a husband & wife and, most special, the love of our Father are the only two I can think of.

Ready for cuteness overload???




Happy Monday! We hope your week is full of smiles ;-)



2 comments:

K-Dog's Blog said...

Did you take the fireworks and fire photos?

Sebastian said...

I wish I could say I did, but no. I stole those from the internet because I forgot my camera. Shocker!! :-)