7.01.2012

This Is My Confession.......

I am SO tempted to bust out in some Usher right now, but I will spare you (K ~ if you are reading this, I know you're laughing & singing in your head).  Believe it or not, I have put considerable thought into what to do with this blog.  Do I leave it and start another one?  Do I link another one to this one?  Do I quit blogging altogether cuz I'm not very (at all) consistent with it??  That last option upset some people, so I abandoned that idea.

The truth is: I'm not very good at taking pictures, I love hate getting on the computer more than I have to b/c something inevitably messes up, I don't really know what I'm doing so it takes FOR.EVER to put together a simple post, and the only time I really get to do it is after everyone goes to bed.  Let's face it - I want to go to bed too!

However, this technology (okay, more advanced technology) is going to be how my babies communicate, learn, etc. etc. and since my scrap-booking skills are slightly less than amazing, this seems like the best place to document our special memories.  Plus, we are going to be moving soon thanks to an exciting job change and some friends and family have moved to other places as well, so they'll be able to keep up with Sis & Lil' Bear (at least as well as I can keep up with them) through the blog.  Sorry friends, if you want to check in on us, this is where it's at.  I refuse to do Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Angry Birds, or whatever iApp is out.

Now.  We're keeping the original blog, because     well     we're moving.  Sebastian is not.  Our Bubba will be staying behind and I'm not totally ready to let go.  I know.  I sound ridiculous and pathetic.  More like a cat lady who has like a billion cats except I only had one dog.  See it takes a billion cats to equal one puppy dog.   Anywho.  Cat lovers, please don't be offended.  I'm just stating facts :-)
I updated the format and stuff cuz the old one seemed a little dark and not very inviting.  I'd also like to think Sebastian would have loved Ireland.  I know I do.

So, to anyone who still follows us and to anyone who might stumble upon us, bear with me while I work this out.  I'll keep it real and do my best to being better at being consistent (like you haven't heard that one before), because, when it comes down to it, I can't resist talking about/showing off these cutie pies :-)



Have an amazing week and do something special for someone.


3 comments:

K-Dog's Blog said...

Facebooking is easier hahaha . glad to read your comment. I will send you some pics I have of your kidos :-) love and miss you

Sebastian said...

Facebooking may be easier, but I feel there is more pressure to "update your status" or whatever. We all know we're just really anti-social around here anyway :-)

Amy said...

Love the mohawk and glad you're still blogging. It's good for the soul. Did you know I have two blogs? I can post them on her in a comment or email them to you if you want.