2.01.2012

Heeeeeerrrrrrrreeeee Weeeeeeeee Gooooooooo!

Ok. That does not look at all like it sounds in my head. Oh well. I told myself I would blog by the end of January - a day late isn't bad, right?
By the way, this is Mama. I will be taking over the blog for now, getting some help from Sis, but our sweet little puppy will not be blogging any more :-( He's communicated that it is too difficult to occupy two small children all day and keep up with a blog. I gave him a hug and told him I would be more than happy to help out and sent him off to bed.
So much has happened and, unfortunately, I did a less than great job at capturing everything in pictures. Insert another :-( Look for quite a few "catch-up" posts in the very near future........
Does anyone still read this blog? I don't blame you if you don't, it's been pretty lame and slim on pics.
Here are a couple to get you started. We went to the park today. Sis has had a fever for whatever reason the last two days, but this afternoon was too beautiful to pass up. She and Lil' Bear were begging to go out, and (against my better judgment) I obliged. We'll see how tonight goes.........
Anyway, they had so much fun and now that Lil' Bear is walking and absolutely fearless, it made for a *more fun* day for me, too :-)

Due to technical difficulties (my phone pics are unavailable for some reason) here is a shot from a couple months ago. Picture Lil' Bear's hair just a tad longer now and cover him in dirt without the exersaucer. I will be calling tech support tomorrow because I want my pics!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

"Does anyone still read this blog? I don't blame you if you don't, it's been pretty lame and slim on pics." YES, I have read every post. So you'd better keep up on it! Ha. I know you have a life outside of blogging. I'm sorry we missed you on Skype :( That would have been fun. Maybe next time :)

Anonymous said...

One interested person is still following your blog.

the-b-scenes said...

I'm still here!!!