'Nough said. On to more fun things. Like, the party.These two waited *patiently* for the grown-ups to get everything loaded up for the party. Don't you just love the expressions...?:) L-Dawg was just too cute in his sweater-vest to not post an extra pic (you're welcome, Aunt K.).

They finally got there. Sis had a princess party with a throne and everything!
Sis really was excited about the day, she just wasn't in the mood to have her picture taken so much. Can you blame her? (I won't mention that Mama forgot her tiara.) I would have much rather eaten these yummy treats than pose for pictures.
A bunch of her friends came....
And, after gifts, it was time for the fun stuff! Sis had her party at a bounce house and the kiddos went crazy!!
She "dragged" her Pappy and Daddy and Uncle A. up this slide who knows how many times.
Sis did take some time to play with other things....
And make herself another snack since the cupcakes didn't seem to be enough....
I heard that pretty much everybody who came, crashed out on the way home. I guess they all had fun. I wonder why we don't do anything fun for my birthday....? (hint, hint, Mama)
No comments:
Post a Comment