I have a bunch of fun Christmas and random pictures to post, so you'll have to make due with these few until I get those ready.
For the last almost month, my family has been sick. It seemed like they were never going to get over whatever they had. I'm glad I don't get sick like that....
Anyway, this is what they spent most of the time doing....


Yeah, they're both of L-Dawg, but that's because he's the only one I could get a pic of without waking him up.
Thankfully, everyone is better and back to normal speed.

Here's hoping this month is more healthy, but still full of love!!
2 comments:
L~O~V~E, too precious!!!! Such a sweet big sis...L~dawg is already doing so much growing. Miss you all!
Sebastian, give my hubby some kisses for me while he's up there visiting:)
Love it... good to hear from you and see new pics!!! Miss you all
Post a Comment