Titus 2:11 - For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men
I get it! :) Congrats!
YAY!!!
What did you get a new puppy! lol congrats how exciting !
SOOOOOOOOO excited....can't wait for another little niece or nephew!!! Congrats Mommy,Daddy and SIS~ you too Sebastian!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat????!! If it wasn't 11:45 pm there, I'd call you right now!!!!!!!!!
SO excited!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Oh My! Yippee! WOw! Cool! Fun! How come you didn't tell me yesterday? OHHHH, I am so excited for you. Did you know that yours will be even closer than ANY of mine? You go girl! Keep us posted...pics and updates, of belly, baby and sis!
Congratulations!! So excited for you!!
Congratulations! Two is even better than one!
Congrats you guys!!! YAY,YAY,YAY!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I get it! :) Congrats!
YAY!!!
What did you get a new puppy! lol congrats how exciting !
SOOOOOOOOO excited....can't wait for another little niece or nephew!!! Congrats Mommy,Daddy and SIS~ you too Sebastian!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat????!! If it wasn't 11:45 pm there, I'd call you right now!!!!!!!!!
SO excited!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Oh My! Yippee! WOw! Cool! Fun! How come you didn't tell me yesterday? OHHHH, I am so excited for you. Did you know that yours will be even closer than ANY of mine? You go girl! Keep us posted...pics and updates, of belly, baby and sis!
Congratulations!! So excited for you!!
Congratulations! Two is even better than one!
Congrats you guys!!! YAY,YAY,YAY!!
Post a Comment