3.17.2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know it's been a long time since my last post, but we've been going, going, going! Our days have been full of snow....

Baking with Mama...
Eating....Catching up on our blogging....

Playing....
And learning about Ash Wednesday....

Sis has really been active and learning new things, she's just tuckered out!
Mama's been working real hard at keeping the house clean and they've been showing it to a bunch of people, but I don't think she appreciates how much work it is for me to get things exactly how I want them.....

It makes me pretty tired, too!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who wear green!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! That duck didn't last long at all; good thing it was a late Christmas present :)

Valerie said...

Are you selling your house?
Sis looks so cute and grown up.
B-bastian, don't shred your toys...it is not nice!

miss u guys!

Anonymous said...

Sebastian, when are you gonna put up pics from sis's B-Day?????

Daddy

Sebastian said...

I'll do it when Mama lets me use the computer....right now she has me helping with the house cleaning and babysitting Sis.