9.10.2009

Catching Up

I know I have some catching up to do. I've been helping Mama get ready for a yard sale. It's not as easy as it looks! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Mama and Sis went to have a picnic with some friends. The weather turned out to be yucky, so they staying inside and played. As usual, I didn't get to go. Here are some cute and fun pics from their visit.

Mr. C is showing Sis how to play in his old bouncy seat.

He sure was helpful. It didn't take Sis long to figure it out.

I guess Mr. C likes to play with buckles or seats or maybe both....


These two cuties took some time to get some pictures together. These pics would have been way more cute if I was there.....Here are some super cute pictures of Sis that Mama asked me to put up.
I know, it's all about the baby. Whatever. I'm the first baby, Sis better remember that!

Thanks Mr. C and his mom for hanging out with Mama & Sis! Mama says thanks for sharing your pictures with her. Can I come next time?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww. We had fun. Thanks for letting your Mom & Sis play with us. Maybe next time we'll do something that you can come along. :)

Amy said...

I love aaaaaallllll the pictures. So cute.